- A professor and graphic designer with over 10 years of experience, winning awards such as an AIGA New Mexico Showdown award, a Drench Award, and a Silver Case Award for a Digital Fundraising Publication.
- Andy creates pieces such as mobile UI designs, university Websites, event materials, print collateral for universities and colleges, and identity marks (logos) for businesses.
- Recently, Andy made tenure and was awarded sabbatical after seven years as a visual communication professor at New Mexico Highlands University in the department of Media and Technology. Check out his student work here.
- He has directed large scale design projects for organizations such as the New Mexico History Museum, the Very Large Array, and Santa Fe Children’s Museum.
- Was the Director of Education for AIGA, New Mexico in charge of networking events, workshops, and competitions.
- Over 10 years of experience with print design and industry standard pre-flight methods, creating pieces for high profile institutions that grace pages such as M.I.T.'s main Website home page.
- Currently serving as Communication Associate at the Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech in Northampton, MA, where she designs, writes and edits to further Clarke's mission to help children who are deaf and hard of hearing learn to listen and talk.
- At Wollner Design, she creates print pieces, such as fundraising appeals, donor recognition pieces, and alumni magazines, using cost-effective methods and time-sensitive strategies.
- Most recently Danielle was a Senior Designer at Cisneros Design in Santa Fe, NM, a creative agency that upholds incredibly strict design standards and guidelines. Specifically in charge of a major mutual fund account.
- Before that, she served as Creative Design Manager at the MIT Alumni Association, directing the concept, design, and production of all major print communications, on-time and within limited university budgets.